Friday, October 4, 2013

Cats are Jerks

I have no post for today. Spent the evening gorging on deliciousness at the Mandarin. So I'm just going to post some cat GIFs. This post will probably take 10 minutes to load. But it's Friday so I know you aren't working anyway ;)

















Also, this one isn't a GIF, but it makes me laugh every time.


It is almost as funny as Spaghetti Cat:


PS- do you pronounce GIF with a hard or soft G? I've heard it is 100% a soft G, but I just am not comfortable saying it like that. Take that, internets.

Happy Friday!!

(ps- I love cats. I also think they are kind of jerks, which makes me love them more)

6 comments:

  1. I always lose it over pizza cat and shark cat. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There aren't enough cat gifs in the world. Also, I pronounce GIF with a hard G. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Glad you got your luggage back. Finally! And the bathroom looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIF "Graphics Interchange Format" is definitely a hard G!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh good God I love cats so much. There are few things in life I enjoy more than a good cat gif!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I'm not a fan of non-humans but this made my day!!

    And I use a hard G for GIF=)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover