Monday, March 30, 2015

Casey Gets Fit(ter): Week 5

146.8 (up 0.6 lbs from last week)

I am getting very frustrated with my weightloss efforts this time around! I don't think I have actually gained weight since I started a month ago- but I haven't lost any weight either! I am just fluctuating somewhere around 146. Cam suggested I take my measurements now that I am weight training. I haven't done that in ages, but that yielded no satisfaction since they haven't changed since last year.

Arms: 11.5"
Chest" 36.5"
Waist (natural): 29"
Waist (belly button); 35"
Hips: 38"
Butt: 39.5"
Thighs: 21"
Calves: 13.5"

I have been having the odd "cheat" day. Nothing extreme, just a couple hundred calories over my goal of 1490. My workouts have been fine. I hit all 3 of my weight training workouts this week, plus a short run and long run on Sunday. I think I just need to be a bit more strict on the old food and stop with the occasional cheating!

I now have a goal date in mind to get in shape for, because I am going to VEGAS in a couple months!!! I am soo excited (I have never been!). I need to get all fit for my days of lounging by the pool and then getting all fancy in the evenings!! I have about 11 weeks to lose about 6.5 lbs and hit my goal of 140!


2 comments:

  1. Write EVERY bite that goes into your mouth DOWN! Believe me - it's makes a huge difference. Everytime something goes in your mouth that shouldn't - put an elastic on your wrist. It works! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I track everything...even those spoonfuls of PB straight from the jar ;).

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover