Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Big 3-0!

Today is my 30th birthday!!!!

*cue fireworks*

I know a lot of people get hung up on moving onto a new decade, but I am actually pretty jazzed about my birthday because my twenties were so awesome and I am sure my thirties will be so exciting in so many new ways!

I thought about writing a 30 before 30 list, but then I realized that my life has basically been some people's completed Bucket List? For instance...I can cross all these off

1. Buy a home (I have bought two now!)
2. Go skydiving (did that back when I was 22!)
3. Run a marathon (did that one just in a nick of time!)
4. Star in a movie with Matt Damon (Being an extra counts, yes? I should blog about that...)
5. Travel (I have been lucky to go on so many amazing trips!)

Ok I don't really know what other kind of nonsense people put on those lists, but I do think my 20s were by any definition a huge success! SO BRING ON THE 30s!


My Balloons <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! Man, you have completed a lot of impressive bucket list items. My 20s were pretty good, but my thirties so far have been SO MUCH BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You GO girl (as always!) xo Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover