Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Engagement Photos!

We have not yet booked a venue for the wedding, so we do not yet have a date, and therefore we have not yet hired a wedding photographer, but Cam and I both wanted to get our engagement photos done on the Toronto Islands before winter hit. Thankfully my cousin is a professional photographer, and he offered to come out and do the engagement photos for us before we ran out of time!

The islands are actually a very special place for Cam and I- we love to visit there whenever we can. Cam actually planned to propose there a couple weeks before our trip to Nova Scotia, but I cancelled on him to go to RunTOBeer with my friends. Oops :)

I was hoping the fall colours would be out, but it looks like the leaves are either late or not happening this year. Oh well, at least everything was still green and pretty! We had a great day on the islands with my cousin, Steve, from Mint to Be Photography. Steve was so great in helping us laugh and look less awkward (Cam and I are the epitome of awkward when a camera is out) and we had so much fun. It was so cold and windy, but the photos turned out absolutely amazing and it was all worth it!! I wanted to share a sneak peek at the few I have gotten back from him with you guys!








The last one is one of my favourites!! The sun was setting when we were on the beach and it was a beautiful sunset so we just lucked out (no photoshop!). However it was also SO COLD and windy and my hair was unruly and it took forever to get this shot- but I love it!!

I know Steve is my cousin, and I am undoubtedly biased, but he really did an amazing job. He is so funny and personable, in addition to being a great photographer, and I would recommend Steve and Jennie at Mint to Be to anyone for their special event!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE. THEM. Steve did such a great job, and you guys are gorgeous and just look so happy and in love! That last one is my fave for sure. And you don't even look cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all! You look radiant. Have I mentioned I'm super happy for you? :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover