Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas in the Condo 2015

I love Christmas and I love Christmas decor. I grew up in a house with 3 full Christmas trees and 2 Christmas villages (one of which I still set up to this day). Not to mention I have divorced parents so I also set up a tree at my other parents' house...4 trees! However, in my own place I seem to take a more simplistic approach. I only decorate in the living room, and even still it is just the tree and a couple little decor items. But still, Cam and I are loving having the Christmas decor up and our evenings are always the fireplace channel on TV and Christmas carols played over our bluetooth.





















5 comments:

  1. It looks so good! I love the tree so prominently in the window bringing cheer to the outside world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Cam is of the impression the tree should be in the centre of the condo for us to enjoy all the sides...but I like having them in the window!

      Delete
  2. Your decorating is on point. And... those guitars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorating is on point. And... those guitars!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover