Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Easy Peasy Gift Tags

See this present?


It is a Christmas gift for my dad! I ran into a problem though- there was no little tag to write his name on, and I didn't want to stick a label to a bag because they can be reused year after year!

Solution- make my own quick and easy tag!

I had this pile of cardstock lying around. I wish I had had more vibrant colours, but what can you do? 


I then used my peel and stick gift tags for wrapped gifts and stuck it to the cardstock and cut it out! Then I cut a little hole in the corner and secured with ribbon!


In a couple of minutes I had a cute, homemade tag to adorn my gifts- At no extra cost! The best part is that you can customize the tags to match any gift bag or gift tag. If you have special scrapbooking scissors that cut patterns, you can really have some fun with these! Maybe the next ones I will throw some glitter on! :)

Happy Wrapping Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Way to tease. None of my photo software tools could see thru the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the software you need is IN the bag. Or maybe its just socks. You will know in only a week!

      Delete
  2. Awesome tags. Very creative of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! im finally done all my wrapping (and gift tagging). feels good!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover