Monday, April 1, 2013

Patio Plans!

I have been working hard on the patio plans this weekend. So far, I have definitely decided on the flooring (This one from Costco). But beyond that, everything is still up in the air! I actually spent this weekend cleaning my windows and putting the furniture back in place to start the season off right! It definitely led to me thinking about furniture placement and how to make the balcony more inviting.


The white bench is definitely going, but I am still making up my mind of what to do for the rest of it. I have one idea that I am currently toying with, but I am trying to get permission from the condo board first.

HELLO BALCONY HOT TUB!!
I found this amazing small hot tub on the website for the Canadian Spa Company and the dimensions should just fit along the edge of the balcony. I just have to get permission from the condo board, because I am not sure if they will be comfortable with this amount of water out on the balcony. However, I think that having this will mean I will use my balcony year round (hello winter hot tubbing!) and that is a good thing for everyone. Property values will go up!

Wish me luck!

And maybe next April Fools' Day, I will be blogging from the hot tub ;)
Haha did I get you??




Wait. Darn. This was a terrible idea for an April Fools' Day blog because now I totally want a hot tub on the balcony.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha - you HAD me! I was looking for my bathing suit to head on down! xo Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sort of had me. While I thought that you might be semi-serious, I also thought you were nuts to put a hot tub on your balcony. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was waiting for the purple toilet...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover