Thursday, July 4, 2013

Goodbye Dead Plant!

I went to Ikea last night and while I was there I got to looking at the plants (and a million other things, of course). I saw a cute lil guy that would be a much better looking plant than my dead one!


It is a pink quill! And it is basically the best plant ever because it doesn't like to be watered often AND it's pink. I think we are going to get along just fine ;)

I also got a cute little tray to cover up the grody white metal table top. Only $5 and I liked it! Brings some fun colour out here (along with my pink quill, of course).



I wish I had time to style this all up with some sexy martinis and snacks, but I spent so long at Ikea that I was losing the light by the time I got home! You all know how Ikea is; you just can't get out of there in a short amount of time!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Ikea plants especially ones that don't need much watering...I tend to forget to do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, and the one in the yellow pot gets the rain so I really only have to remember about the big tree one in the corner!

      Delete
  2. I have that same tray for my cats to eat our of! Because they're lazy and spill food all over the place, but now the tray catches like 80%.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover