Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dream House: Bedroom

While I am away sipping cocktails on a beach, I thought I would share my dream future house!

I am going to BlogPodium last this month, and they are actually have a contest to design your dream room and win a tea with Sarah Richardson! I chose to develop a bedroom, because it is dream of mine just to have a bedroom! To see my entry click here: http://pinterest.com/CaseyinTO/tea-with-sarah-richardson

However, today I am going to share a bunch of bedrooms that I just drool over. I can't even imagine having more than one and getting to play designer in a master bedroom and a guest room!

Source

Source

Source


Source- Centsational Girl
Source- Decor Pad
(sorry, Blogger stopped letting me add links)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover