Thursday, May 10, 2012

Cool finds!!

When you live in a tiny space, you often come across really neat ways that people have adapted furniture and fixtures to fit. So since I am sick and have no desire to even lift a wrench today, I thought I would share some of the cool things I have stumbled across.

1. This bathtub
Via: http://www.bornrich.com/entry/stowaway-bath-panel-storage-system-to-be-available-next-month/
LOOK AT THIS BATHTUB!! Is that not the coolest use of wasted space ever?? If I had kids, this would be amazing for hiding away bath toys. I am not sure I'd reach into in while being IN the shower (yucky water stuck under the bathtub) but I could definitely use one of these.

2. This couch/bunk bed


Via: http://www.bonbon.co.uk/clei/doc.htm#
I have no idea if this would be a good couch or a good bed. But it is so snazzy I forgive it for any shortcomings. I am attaching a video below so you can see how fast this sucker converts.
3. This coffee table
Via: http://www.westelm.com/products/rustic-storage-coffee-table-g569/?pkey=ccoffee-side-tables
I love this coffee table from West Elm! It has storage AND the side pops up and you can use it as a tv table! I seriously considered it for my condo, but it didn't really work for my space and now I have a table so the benefit would be wasted.

Well that is all I have for now and I definitely need to go back to bed and sleep this evil off so I am ready for my BIRTHDAY this weekend!!! :D Can someone please come and do my grocery shopping and clean for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover