Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I Got Business Cards!

As I announced a couple of weeks ago, I am going to be attending Blog Podium in the fall and I am looking forward to meeting all sorts of new bloggers! I knew when I signed up that the most important thing I could bring with me (besides an open mind and a smile!) would be business cards so I can introduce myself to new people and let them know how to contact me.

I asked my friend Lisa, who designed my new site, if she could whip up some cards for me and she pulled through big time!



Aren't they awesome? I love how they match my "brand". Plus, Lisa left a lot of white space on them so that I could write in notes to people when I hand them over. And I happened to mention how cool it would be if they had a QR code that linked to my blog and BAM! she came through on that in seconds! The girl is a wizard.

I ordered 250 cards from Vistaprint for only $15 plus shipping! Their cards are $10, plus $10 more for double sided. But when you sign up for their emails, they send a coupon for 25% off! As payment to Lisa for her hard work, I also ordered her new cards for her newly rebranded ebook publishing company, UpsetAppleCart Press. They came super fast (within 2 weeks).

I did have one slight panic, though, when I first opened the box and saw this:

That is my card, printed over someone else's card! haha! Luckily it was only two cards and so I still have 248, which is MORE than enough for me. But if you need a person for construction jobs in Allenstown, New Hampshire, I can totally give you a name :)

9 comments:

  1. I am a wizard. For cereal. I should make business cards for that enterprise....

    SO Glad they turned out! Love the hardware angle. I knew I should have gone more bold. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very economical for Bryant and I to just share business cards!

      Delete
  2. I love them! They are gorgeous and so you. :D

    And I would have had a panic attack too seeing those first two cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing where you purchased these! They look great! Looking forward to meeting you in Sept!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was Martina who suggested them as a printer. I look forward to seeing you too!

      Delete
  4. Those cards are so cute & simple! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to hiring Redneck (really?) Construction for my home renovations...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the business cards!!

    Really though, Bryant? Redneck Construction?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover