Monday, May 5, 2014

Casey Gets Fit: Week 10

Current Weight: 157 (down 8 lbs overall)
BMI: 24.6

I feel like I have been eating like crazy this week- but I am still down so yay! Maybe it was the 33 freaking kilometers I apparently ran this week that has something to do with it?? My 10K run is in only 6 days so I have been trying to get in lots of running. I have a bit of a shin split on my right leg so I plan on taking it easy from now until my race. I am very excited- races are so much fun :). I am not at worried about completing the run as I am basically running 10km every weekend at this point. I am hoping to get it over in under one hour though. Fingers crossed!!

As for weight, I had been trying to get down to 155 by my 28th birthday- WHICH IS IN ONE WEEK! But that is not going to happen at this rate so now my goal is 155 by the end of May. My next goal after that is 150, which I hope to hit by the end of July when I am going cottaging. But that'll be super hard because ice cream season is fast approaching. I swear I don't even want cake for my birthday. I just want a big melty soft serve cone with sprinkles.




Actually, I have been eating ice cream bars (skinny cow- flippin delish btw) and fudgesicles as dessert a lot recently, but I am saving up that big melty cone until my birthday (and hopefully warmer weather).

Speaking of ice cream- I am going to ICELAND this summer!!! My friend and I booked our flights this weekend and in a couple weeks we hope to settle our plans and accommodations. Have you been?? We are going to be there for a week, which is quickly appearing to be not nearly enough time. I am soooo excited!! Even if all we end of doing is lying in thermal hot springs all day. Who would of thought I would need to be bikini-ready for a country like Iceland? :)


6 comments:

  1. K one, I totally share your love for ice cream. In the Summer months I basically eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. Not ideal for cottage season AT ALL! And two, Iceland? So cool!!!! I've never been so I can't help you there, but it sounds like an amazing place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. Ice cream is just too good to say no to! I cant have it in the house

      Delete
  2. Iceland should be amazing. It looks so beautiful!

    I also love that FB cat, I say he really gets me. I'm working my way to be Tycoon Cat one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Iceland! You'll have a blast. just be prepared to spend $$$ there. Eating out, especially, is super expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya we know! We plan on bringing clif bars and living off of gas station hot dogs. I do want to try 1-2 local dishes though!

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover