Monday, February 8, 2016

A New Domain and a New Look!

For the past 3 years I have been meaning to get this site all updated and with a proper domain. However, I am the queen of procrastination (plus I had a little fear of screwing it up, yet was too cheap to pay someone to do it for me). I finally got it all completed and you can now find me at www.wafflingblog.com! Everything should seamlessly redirect, but I am still working out the kinks so please let me know if you come across any issues.

Also, I designed myself a pretty new header and redid a few of my tabs at the top, so please pop on over and check them out if you are reading this through an RSS feed! I am really happy with the new look as it totally fits my love of watercolours and florals right now. I bought the images in the blog header from Graphic Box on Creative Market and just mixed with some font I already owned in photoshop. So pretty and I have so many more images to play with! Way better than trying to develop my own design, because graphic art is not my forte.

I hope you enjoy! :)


5 comments:

Pin It button on image hover