Thursday, September 1, 2016

Terry Fox Run- Gimme Your Money!!

Hey Everyone!!
This year is my 7th (?) year doing the Terry Fox Run for cancer research so I am bugging you all to donate! Except this year is kind of special because instead of doing my usual 10K run I am going to be 1,168ft above Toronto as I am doing Edgewalk that morning!!

photo via edgewalk website
Let's call it a 1.168km vertical walk!

I am actually pretty bummed to miss Tfox as I look forward to it every year, but I planned to do Edgewalk for my 30th birthday (back in MAY) and this was literally the only date that worked for the very small number of people that were crazy enough to agree to join me. In fact, Cam got me a gift certificate for this for my birthday but refused to join me- ha!!

But back to Terry Fox- it is still a cause I love and support and I am hoping you will forgive me for missing the official run and still donate! I promise to do a 10K in lieu of the actual one! I have had a few personal run-in's with the asshole that is cancer in the past year (two wonderful people lost and one still fighting) and I really hope one day we can beat it for good.

Here is the link to donate---> DONATE TO TERRY FOX

Thank you all in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover