Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Free Printable! Kitchen Art!

When I was a kid, one of my favourite books was this cardboard book called Little Hedgehog Helps Out (I found just it online and some crazy people are asking up to $200 for this book?! What?!). Basically the story was about a hedgehog helping out with the household chores and then in the end they eat cupcakes and cookies. It was the best story ever because I always wanted those desserts! My favourite part at the end, however, was when my mom and I would recite 'Eat! Mange! Essen!" which is English, French, and German for get your cupcake on :P

(It wasn't part of the book- I guess my mom added it in to teach me how to get food in other countries. I am also unsure of the conjugation of Essen, since I never learned German but I chose to keep it as my mom said it)

I wanted to add a bit of art to my kitchen for awhile now, but never really had a spot (there are no free walls in the kitchen). But wait a minute- I have a whole fridge in my kitchen! So I whipped together this quick PDF of my favourite book memory to add as art to the kitchen!




I only wish I had a frame to put it in. You could attach a frame to a fridge with Command picture hanging hooks and voila: Fridge art!

If you like my little art, feel free to download it for yourself by clicking the link below:

Eat Mange Essen Printable

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love printables and have happily been colouring a couple I printed off last week. They'll be featured on my blog next week (I hope, I still have to find the perfect frame).

    Our fridge is loaded with pictures though so we definitely wouldn't have room for something that big. I like how it looks on yours though. Very well done. :D

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover