Tuesday, February 4, 2014

2014 Condo Tour!

I gave a tour of my place last year on January 1st and I totally meant to do a Jan 1st tour again this year so it would show exactly one year of work. Buuuut...ya know...life and stuff. So a bunch of photos taken on Feb 1st will just have to do! Only a month late :)

Without further ado, let us examine the old condo at the beginning of 2014!

Bedroom:


Living Room:


Kitchen:


Hallway/Front Hall:


Bathroom:



Overall Condo:




Oh, and since the balcony is obviously packed up for winter right now, here is a shot from the summer!
Balcony:

I am just loving how the condo has come along over the years!! Please see this post for photos of my early days here to really appreciate the changes.

13 comments:

  1. I love all the changes! BUT man that patio looks so different from last year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Even I look at old photos and I am shocked. The floor makes SUCH a difference

      Delete
  2. I love how happy your condo looks. It's all bright and cheery. :D

    Oh and I super love that tree plant in the living room, it livens up the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like the one plant I cant kill! I will probably move it back outside once it is warm out again...see how big it can grow!

      Delete
  3. Dang, your place is so cute. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your front entrance is huge (considering it's a condo in Toronto)! You've done such an amazing job with your condo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya it's actually pretty good, but the long narrow design of the condo does eat up precious square footage

      Delete
  5. Love your condo, the colour choices are great and it looks spacious (which is rare for Toronto!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to use my wide angle lens for some shots, which is deceiving! it is 400 sqft and 9.5 ft wide at the widest part!!

      Delete
  6. Love it! It is so pretty and bright :-) I could look at real estate pictures all day long!

    Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favourite parts:
    The ottoman
    Art
    Cushions
    Bathroom
    Balcony
    Plants

    And everything else!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great space! Looks like you have put so much creativity and effort into making a fab home. Congrats - it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you've done with a small space! Your place looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover