Friday, November 2, 2012

What Happens When You Let Me Watch Your Kid

I stayed out late tonight and didn't pre-write a Friday post. oops. So to distract you, I am going to show you photos of me watching my niece last weekend because everyone loves babies!!
Playing with a new toy from Grandma

Crawling up Auntie Casey's leg

Laughing at how hilarious I am

Practicing walking!

Playing cowgirl


Just being ourselves!

Learning to take self portraits

Peek-a-boo!

After a strenuous hour of playing, we put that little cutie to bed and then we watched Magic Mike, which was a terrible terrible movie. And I know terrible movies- I've seen Gigli. But it was easy on the eyes at least. haha. 

I hope this weekend is just as much fun! Though I don't think there will be quite so much peek-a-boo ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover