Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cherry Blossoms In High Park

On Monday after work my friend Lisa (and her boyfriend Zach) and I met at High Park in Toronto to go see the cherry blossoms that just bloomed! I have always wanted to go, but they only last a little more than a week so I never made it before. We had heard it was crazy on the weekend, but thankfully it was only just busy on Monday. I only brought my point and shoot camera, but the beautiful flowers were easy to capture. We had a lovely walk, followed by ice cream (naturally) and then all you can eat sushi! Yum.

Be prepared for photo overload! The flowers were beautiful!












Lisa's Photos:


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, totally jealous. I want to be there! I love blossoms of any kind, they're just so happy. Thank you for capturing all the beauty in pictures to share with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! They are beautiful - until they clog up your pool like the "beautiful blossoms" in our back yard! Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover