Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Turkey Day!

It is Thanksgiving up here in the ol' Canada! Unlike Americans, we just can't wait until November to eat the delicious feast known as Thanksgiving dinner. Except it has been 20 degrees every day this week so it seems a bit strange to be baking pies and cooking up those gobblers. This year we are just having a small group for dinner, but it sounds like the menu is still just as large so I am excited to get my eat on.






But, since I think this day is about more than being thankful for mashed potatoes and stuffing, I thought I would write a list of all the things I am thankful for:

  • My family and friends
  • All the other people in life who have encouraged and supported me
  • The successful birth of my cousin's little baby boy on Saturday morning!
  • My nice home, with a full fridge and all the comforts I need
  • Having a good job that I enjoy
  • My health
  • The opportunities I have in life
  • Living close to my family
  • But still, living in the big city and getting exposed to so many interesting, new experiences
  • This blog, and all my bloggy friends
There are so many amazing things in life and I am so thankful to be able to explore all the ones I like. Now, for my next experiment in life, I am going to attempt to bake some pies for dinner. Can't be that hard, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover