Friday, March 15, 2013

Mirror, Mirror on the...Furniture?

When you live in a tiny home it is important to carefully plan your furniture in order to make your space look bigger. Design magazines are always saying to hang mirrors in order to reflect light in small spaces, but what about reflecting light off of your furniture? Mirrored furniture is beautiful, decadent, and has the added bonus of making a small space seem more spacious and bright!

Check out these various mirrored options!
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Via
Would you invite mirrored furniture into your home? I find it to be the most glam neutral you could ever find! Unfortunately I don't need any new furniture right now. sigh...

6 comments:

  1. I don't know how I feel about mirrored furniture. If I did purchase something mirrored, it would definitley have to be small, like an end table or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to be honest, I would probably break whatever I bought the second I got it home. haha

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a GREAT way to make a room seem bigger...and I really like the look - but - from an "older" person who's done glass and mirror...it shows every fingerprint, splash, mark - then can look tacky. You have to clean it a LOT. Also - some mirrored items tarnish after a few years and then look tacky. Maybe that's the clue then that it's time to replace it? Just my thoughts though. Auntie Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm yes, and considering I only dust like once a year I probably can't be bothered to clean a piece of furniture that often!

      Delete
  3. Just on the ceiling :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover