Friday, March 1, 2013

Random Rambling Post

I should be working on some awesome DIY right now, or maybe writing an inspirational post with beautiful photos...but I am full of fajitas from Family Fajita night at Lone Star (where I sadly left my favourite hat). And Community is on and I love Community!

Can you believe that March is here? I feel like I can almost smell the grass under the 3 ft of snow on the ground. Almost.  I am already planning what I want to do on the patio this summer!

And tomorrow is Friday! yay! I also have a doctor's appointment in the morning so I can sleep in (yes!) and I only have a half day of work (yes!).

I have been super lazy on the condo front for a few months. This weekend I plan to get down to action on the condo! Some stuff I hope to blog about...some stuff I probably won't. But either way I am getting some work done finally.

1. Go to Ikea!
2. Go to Home Depot and inquire about bathroom counters
3. Deep clean carpets
4. Clean dishwasher

Obviously this is ordered from funnest to least funnest. Haha who is looking forward to a post about cleaning carpets? I know I am! :P

My Ikea trip is to check out the cabinet I am looking at for the bathroom, as well as pick up a few things I have been eyeing for the condo. I have some ideas for a headboard, but I want to check it out in person first before deciding if it is a good plan. I also am probably going to West Elm this weekend with my friend Sarah so who knows if I may pick up something cute there too! This will not be a wallet-friendly weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? Anybody in the mood for cleaning my carpets for me?


3 comments:

  1. No, I don't want to clean your carpets. My sister is coming for a visit this weekend so I have better things to do. :P

    Have fun at Ikea and West Elm! Be sure to think of me when you're there with Sarah. It will bring back fabulous memories of waiting in line for 3 hours. Did you tell her what happened to my book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would your sister want to clean the carpet? Its really not that much...

      I didnt yet! but I plan to when I see her. I think she reads your blog though.

      Delete
    2. No, I'm not sending my sister to your condo to clean when she's only visiting me for less than 48 hours. Nice try though. ;)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover